Our waste management services
Why should waste be managed?
• Our environment is being threatened by unsafe waste disposal.
• Waste is threatening the environmental integrity, and can pose health hazards.
• Waste is affecting all of us, particularly the less advantaged people – especially in the urban and semi-urban areas.
• Increasing population is contributing to increasing waste, and subsequently to increasing pressure on the disposal facilities.
• Waste management systems in Namibia are limited, or rather ineffective when it comes to waste minimization.
• Environmental waste impacts need to be avoided by all means.
• To ensure sound waste management, almost close to zero waste.